problem with DCA module?

Here for general support for B series TVs, request and problem solve area.

rebekic1

problem with DCA module?

Post by rebekic1 »

Hi Friends

My Tv is LE 46 B750, I patched my firmware T-CHL7DEUC 2005.0 with SamyGO Firmware Patcher v0.24m (advanced), after that i started "SamyGO-All-Extensions-v0.03.6-r16-for-T-CHU7DEUC-20120208115804" and all is working fine!!!. Nfs, Yellow subs, samba, etc...and what is more important all apps are auto-loading when i turn off/on TV. The only problem i have, is that i can not find solution for DCA module. I manage to start it (copy to TV "samygodca" and then start it, TV blinks and it is ok) but after i switch TV off/on, it is not working and therefore not auto-starting, and furthermore, when i want to start it again from TV, the TV restarts and still does not work. (i have to delete *all extension" and install it again for DCA module to be possible to start again)

What is a solution for this problem, bearing in mind that my wish is for the DCA module (DTS) to Auto-load each time i turn off/on TV

Thanks in advance

p.s. My browsing on NFS server via Samsung TV is: >> NFS-->192.168.0.32-->volume_1-->various directories on my NAS<<
Question: is it possible to somehow edit "03_03_nfsmount.init" so that Samsung opens movie browsing directly to "volume_1" and saves me entering 3 directories each time?

Also, is it possibile to lower (sleeping) time for virtual USB to load (it takes around 15 -20 seconds to show in devices) ? And if so which script should i edit and what line
ukbilleh

Re: problem with DCA module?

Post by ukbilleh »

i have ue40b7000 so different to your tv but to autoload dca module I put it in libraries under 90_90 injectso file. I copied dca module to tv then ftp into tv and found file path to dca module then copied this to libraries file in 90_90 injectso and removed the .dis from the end of the file. When tv starts dca module loads ok.

if you open etc/initd/03_03 nfs file you can adjust dtv/usb/nas string here to lower the amount of folders maybe by one but I am not sure how even lower will work

I find that if I reduce usb sleep to 10 nothing will work so maybe you should just keep it at 20. I think you can modify this value in samygo.sh file in mtd_rwarea if you want to try
rebekic1

Re: problem with DCA module?

Post by rebekic1 »

ukbilleh ...thanks a lot for answer.. i will try it...can you just give me a details how to ftp (see exact path) of DCA module on my TV...

juuso ...also thanks for answer

Return to “[B] Support”