[App] Movie Player Seek Patch.

Here are software that related with Samsung D series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

[App] Movie Player Seek Patch.

Post by sectroyer »

This patch allows settings custom time values for KEY_LEFT/KEY_RIGHT in Movie Player. It also adds support for KEY_UP/KEY_DOWN. Sample usage:

Code: Select all

./seekpatch -n exeDSP -d -u 120 -o -120 -r 60 -l -60
EDIT:
Update. Fixed issue with scheduled recordings.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: [App] Movie Player Seek Patch.

Post by juusso »

For arm models only. Tested on UE40D6750, T-GASDEUC-1016, feel free to post your impression here.
Not for T-MST models (D55xx).
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
brunogts77

Post by brunogts77 »

Hi! One relevant question: Why everything that comes out of hacks only works on ARM TVS?? MSTAR not worth the gamble??
UE42F5570 T-MST12DEUC_1119] [OTN=OFF] [OSCAM=ON]
UE55JU6870 T-HKMDEUC-1480 [OSCAM=ON]
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

brunogts77 wrote:Hi! One relevant question: Why everything that comes out of hacks only works on ARM TVS?? MSTAR not worth the gamble??
All my tvs have arm cpu. A while ago i didn't even know there where different ones;) Doesn't your TV have MIPS CPU?:)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
brunogts77

Post by brunogts77 »

All my tvs have arm cpu. A while ago i didn't even know there where different ones;) Doesn't your TV have MIPS CPU?:)
Hi. Yes i have a D5700ZF MSTAR cpu.
UE42F5570 T-MST12DEUC_1119] [OTN=OFF] [OSCAM=ON]
UE55JU6870 T-HKMDEUC-1480 [OSCAM=ON]
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

@sectroyer, did i miss or you have pvrseekpatch for D series as well? I check ed, i have only for C series, which doesn`t work.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

juuso wrote:@sectroyer, did i miss or you have pvrseekpatch for D series as well? I check ed, i have only for C series, which doesn`t work.
I have pvrseekpatch just not "ready" :D I worked on other stuff like my TV ;) I will get to the pvrseekpatch soon. I haven't even ported it to E :D
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Why not make both in one (using same args)? I wonder if anybody can be interested in having distinct seek values for PVR and Movies :)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

zoelechat wrote:Why not make both in one (using same args)? I wonder if anybody can be interested in having distinct seek values for PVR and Movies :)
You may also be happy with the patch that runa once and to set another value you have to reboot the tv:) Writing such patch would be much easier but whenever I can I try to make my patches run multiple times without the need to reboot the tv and give you as many options as I can. It is always better to have choice than to have no choice at all:) If you want to have the same timer use the same values but let others choose otherwise;)
I thought about combining the seek patches (more coming in the future) but it easier for me to work on them separately and you don't have to wait till everything is finished;)
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Ok, no problem, It was mostly a suggestion not to "overpatch"...
You're the sole master ;)
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.

Return to “[D] Software”