Warning!!! Rooting H. Warning!!!!

Here is information about customize your H series firmware.

miazza
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Warning!!! Rooting H. Warning!!!!

Post by miazza »

sectroyer wrote:
miazza wrote: TV Just received. FW version 1104.
I could not manage OTN support with the standard methods but for the time being the TV will not be connected to Internet (no internet availability in that site :cry: ) so there should be no risk.
I will anyhow try to fix OTN OFF in the next days.
Told you it's crucial to disable OTN Support on H. It's possible your root is gone ;)
What do you mean ? The TV has never connected to Internet. FW is 1104 as out of the box...
AVOID TO PUBLISH AND DISCLOSE SAMYGO PROJECTS ON OTHER FORUM.
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

miazza wrote:
sectroyer wrote:
miazza wrote: TV Just received. FW version 1104.
I could not manage OTN support with the standard methods but for the time being the TV will not be connected to Internet (no internet availability in that site :cry: ) so there should be no risk.
I will anyhow try to fix OTN OFF in the next days.
Told you it's crucial to disable OTN Support on H. It's possible your root is gone ;)
What do you mean ? The TV has never connected to Internet. FW is 1104 as out of the box...
Ahh okay sorry :) For some strange reason I "read" that your TV updated itself :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

Okay sorry you have MST 1104 so it's possible it's rootable :) Root is confirmed to work on MST 1108.1 :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
miazza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by miazza »

sectroyer wrote:Okay sorry you have MST 1104 so it's possible it's rootable :) Root is confirmed to work on MST 1108.1 :)
I don't know if it is MST or not. Anyhow 1104 is also the last available on the Samsung Site : T-NT14MDEUC_1104.1.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

miazza wrote:
sectroyer wrote:Okay sorry you have MST 1104 so it's possible it's rootable :) Root is confirmed to work on MST 1108.1 :)
I don't know if it is MST or not. Anyhow 1104 is also the last available on the Samsung Site : T-NT14MDEUC_1104.1.
LOL New TV type ? :D I still suspect it's MST tough (It's 6k? series?) ;)
szaboivan
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by szaboivan »

Hi !

The 48H6400 with firmware 2115.3 is posibble to root ? I want to use oscam. :P

Thanks.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

szaboivan wrote:Hi !

Thanks.
We don't have any info about this firmware version. Anyway there is no oscam for H. On top of that your TV is MST and there is no Oscam for MST :)
miazza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by miazza »

sectroyer wrote:
miazza wrote:
LOL New TV type ? :D I still suspect it's MST tough (It's 6k? series?) ;)
As far as I can understand yes, it is a 6K. In the italian Samsung Site it appears only the 6200. I a russian site I found this but cirillic is not very friendly for me...
http://www.samsung.com/ru/consumer/tele ... H6203AKXRU
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

It's not MST nor GFP but T-NT14MDEUC. It seems the 5-6/7-8 rule become outdated :)
Even depending on countries, I saw German models from H6 series with GFP(S?) firmware while French ones are MST :geek: e.g.
  • German H6620: T-GFSDEUC
    French H6640: T-MST14DEUC
Also 'cheap' UHD model HU6900 has firmware T-NT14UDEUC
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
szaboivan
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by szaboivan »

sectroyer wrote:
szaboivan wrote:Hi !

Thanks.
We don't have any info about this firmware version. Anyway there is no oscam for H. On top of that your TV is MST and there is no Oscam for MST :)
If i know the H series have MST 14x CPU. This cpu is arm cortex a9 based or not ? Oscam is running in arm based cpu ?

Sorry for my bad english .

Return to “[H] Firmware”