[App] Removing Cinavia on E/F Bluray players

Samsung's BluRay player related hacks.

sudoko
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: [App] Removing Cinavia on E/F Bluray players

Post by sudoko »

I just can't figure out, every time reboot the player loos root , and I have to do it again, where is a cache..?
sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by sectroyer »

sudoko wrote:I just can't figure out, every time reboot the player loos root , and I have to do it again, where is a cache..?
You don't have to do the root again. After every reboot you just have to open smart hub and/or run Web Browser and everything will be done automatically. This starts the patch. There is no auto start :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!
sudoko
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by sudoko »

sectroyer wrote:
sudoko wrote:I just can't figure out, every time reboot the player loos root , and I have to do it again, where is a cache..?
You don't have to do the root again. After every reboot you just have to open smart hub and/or run Web Browser and everything will be done automatically. This starts the patch. There is no auto start :)

Ok, Thank you , so much... :roll:
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

sudoko wrote: Ok, Thank you , so much... :roll:
Always glad to help :)
I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on https://pastebin.com Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
hagbard63
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by hagbard63 »

Works absolutely fine on my BD-F7500!!
FW: 1017

Thanks!! ;)
spinoza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by spinoza »

Hello everybody. I have made the root process for bd-f6500 and i think it is ok. But here for cinavia, i have copied the two files to fat usb but where i have to run the command 'cinaviapatch -d -n exeDSP'?I enter cmd and then? Do i write ''cinaviapatch -d -n exeDSP'?when i enter cmd says 'c:\users\myname>' I ran successfully the command for rooting 'telnet myip 5023' but here in cinavia i am a little bit confused.
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

spinoza wrote:Hello everybody. I have made the root process for bd-f6500 and i think it is ok. But here for cinavia, i have copied the two files to fat usb but where i have to run the command 'cinaviapatch -d -n exeDSP'?I enter cmd and then? Do i write ''cinaviapatch -d -n exeDSP'?when i enter cmd says 'c:\users\myname>' I ran successfully the command for rooting 'telnet myip 5023' but here in cinavia i am a little bit confused.
Read the thread carefully... For F you have this:
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=8126#p63447
No need to run anything. Just copy files and cinavia is gone :)
spinoza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by spinoza »

Thanks for the instructions. I copy these two files in SamyGO_data (the new run.sh file replaces the old one). But when i open the bluray, there is no samygo app, only the webbrowser exists.So i open the webbrowser, and then run the disk. Cinavia still exists. Do i have to be connected to the internet?
sectroyer

Post by sectroyer »

spinoza wrote:Thanks for the instructions. I copy these two files in SamyGO_data (the new run.sh file replaces the old one). But when i open the bluray, there is no samygo app, only the webbrowser exists.So i open the webbrowser, and then run the disk. Cinavia still exists. Do i have to be connected to the internet?
Did you run AT LEAST once the SamyGO app successfully ?
spinoza
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by spinoza »

I confirmed that is working :D for BD-F6500. I made the procedure from the very start, 1st the rooting, and 2nd cinavia patch, and i have no cinavia message, at about playing 1 hour movie. Now about the firmware updates, i have left the option no automatic updates. Is there a possibility of this to be done silently in my bluray player bd-f6500?If so, i 'll disconnect it from the internet to be sure. Many many thanks to all SamyGO team. Keep up the good work!!! :D

Return to “BluRay Players”