[App] Browser Fix. F/H

Here are software that related with Samsung H series TVs.
Please don't create any new topic here unless you have software to post/release.

sectroyer
Official SamyGO Developer

[App] Browser Fix. F/H

Post by sectroyer » Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:34 am

This patch disables "All" category and/or binds to KEY_CHLIST full tools menu or just remove file ui. What the patch does: On F/H KEY_TOOLS doesn't open tools menu in browser :( as a result I add this option and use KEY_CHLIST instead. Also there is "all category" except video/photos, etc. I prefer to have video in place of "all" :)
  1. Extract attached archives and copy libBrowserFix.so to /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso
  2. samyGOso v1.2.1 or higher is mandatory, copy/overwrite attached one to /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin
  3. Set permissions if needed (usually not if overwritten)

Code: Select all

chmod 755 /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/bin/samyGOso
  4. Execute: Five configurations are possible, without params injecting does nothing.

samyGOso -r -p `pidof exeAPP` -d -l /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso/libBrowserFix.so disable_all_category remove_edit_mode

samyGOso -r -p `pidof exeAPP` -d -l /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso/libBrowserFix.so disable_all_category

samyGOso -r -p `pidof exeAPP` -d -l /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso/libBrowserFix.so disable_all_category full_tools_menu

samyGOso -r -p `pidof exeAPP` -d -l /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso/libBrowserFix.so full_tools_menu

samyGOso -r -p `pidof exeAPP` -d -l /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso/libBrowserFix.so remove_edit_mode
    Logfile is written to: /dtv/BrowserFix.log
  5. Autostart:
    1. Copy 99_98_BrowserFix.init from archive to /mnt/etc/init.d Default script params are disable_all_category and full_tools_menu, you can change PARAMS value on top of script. Five same possibilities as above:

PARAMS="disable_all_category remove_edit_mode"
      PARAMS="disable_all_category"
      PARAMS="disable_all_category full_tools_menu"
      PARAMS="full_tools_menu"
      PARAMS="remove_edit_mode"
  • Set permissions

chmod 755 /mnt/etc/init.d/99_98_BrowserFix.init
  • You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    I do NOT support "latest fw" at ALL. If you have one you should block updates on router and wait for it to STOP being "latest":)
    If you want me to help you please paste FULL log(s) to "spoiler"/"code" bbcodes or provide link(s) to pasted file(s) on http://ctrlv.it/ Otherwise "NO HELP"!!!
    If you want root DISABLE internet access to your device!!!!
    DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE !!!!