Root UE46EH5300

General Forum for talking area for E series TVs.

Fra87
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Root UE46EH5300

Post by Fra87 »

zoelechat wrote:
Fra87 wrote:If I use this: http://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5?title= ... _ES-series to root Can it work?
Yes, but it's only temporary proof-of-concept root, you can do nothing else with it.
Fra87 wrote:If i update firmware to 2005 and then if i donate can i reiceive root?
Same story, if you succeed in upgrading, and then in rooting, sure :)

Maybe check upgrade to that one before: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g5vrnnxelk6va ... 0.exe?dl=0

Hi i have try with 1042.0 and dont' work so i have download from official site the last firmware 2005.0 i have unzip to usb, I have C:\usb\T-MST10PDEUC_2005\image\ all file then i have connect to tv i turn on tv then i have click update by ubs but dont' work, message: there isn't any firmware on usb. I think that after i have root my tv there was an error and now i can't update by usb.
What do you think if I do a reset?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

I don't think it can be related to root, but TVs often like to be reset anyway, so it's worth the try...

About this:
C:\usb\T-MST10PDEUC_2005\image
USB drive is not C:\usb, it's an USB drive :)
On your USB drive, you MUST have \T-MST10PDEUC\image or \image on ROOT of it. No folder name change is allowed ('_2005' for example is to avoid). Just enter root of your USB as destination when you're prompted by auto-extractible exe, then plug USB to TV (actually exactly what PDF says, I feel from the beginning you're wrong there...).

Btw, now you know it's not a matter of fw version, again forget 2005 crap, prefer older (1029/1042, your choice) :geek:
I do NOT receive any PM. Please use forum.
Fra87
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Fra87 »

zoelechat wrote:I don't think it can be related to root, but TVs often like to be reset anyway, so it's worth the try...

About this:
C:\usb\T-MST10PDEUC_2005\image
USB drive is not C:\usb, it's an USB drive :)
On your USB drive, you MUST have T-MST10PDEUC\image or \image on ROOT of it. No folder name change is allowed ('_2005' for example is to avoid). Just enter root of your USB as destination when you're prompted by auto-extractible exe, then plug USB to TV (actually exactly what PDF says, I feel from the beginning you're wrong there...).

Btw, now you know it's not a matter of fw version, again forget 2005 crap, prefer older (1029/1042, your choice) :geek:
For "usb" I mean the word of usb type K or M etc...infact i have try with C:\K\T-MST10PDEUC_2005\image and C:\K\image but don't work. I think that there was an error after root. What do you think if i reset tv?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

But... why C:\K\ !!? :D
Path should be K:\ (if your USB letter is K). Now you continue to extract fw to your sys drive (to C: in a folder named K)
Fra87
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Fra87 »

zoelechat wrote:But... why C:\K\ !!? :D
Path should be K:\ (if your USB letter is K). Now you continue to extract fw to your sys drive (to C: in a folder named K)
I Have do it: extract fw to your sys drive (to C: in a folder named K) then I have K:\T-MST10PDEUC\image. Then I put usb to Tv but when i click update by usb I reiceive message: there isn't any firmware on usb
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Well, extracting directly to USB without 'buffer' is the best way to avoid errors :)
Some reset could possibly help...
Fra87
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Fra87 »

zoelechat wrote:Well, extracting directly to USB without 'buffer' is the best way to avoid errors :)
Some reset could possibly help...
I have try extract directly usb but don't work...now I try reset tv then Which version i can use 1029 or 1042 ?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Doesn't matter, but prefer 1029 so you'll still be able to install 1042, just in case.
Fra87
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by Fra87 »

zoelechat wrote:Doesn't matter, but prefer 1029 so you'll still be able to install 1042, just in case.
Don't work I have try but message: There isn't any file of update on usb why?
I proceed so:
1 I click on T-MST10PDEUC_1029.0.exe
2 Extract to G:\
3 Then I have: G:\T-MST10PDEUC\image
4 Into folder image there is this file:

appext.img.sec
appext.img.sec.cmac
appext.img.sec.cs
appext.img.sec.vs
exe.img.sec
exe.img.sec.cmac
exe.img.sec.cs
exe.img.sec.vs
info.txt
major_version
minor_version
rootfs.img.sec
rootfs.img.sec.cmac
rootfs.img.sec.cs
rootfs.img.sec.vs
uImage.sec
uImage.sec.cmac
uImage.sec.cs
uImage.sec.vs
validinfo.txt
version_info.txt

5 Then i disconnected with safety usb
6 I put usb to tv
7 Turn on tv
8 Go to menu-->support-->update software-->update by usb
9 message: There isn't any file of update on usb. Try again

don't work Why?
zoelechat
SamyGO Moderator

Post by zoelechat »

Sorry, no idea :)

Return to “[E] General”