make sure in bd's settings menu OTN is enabled (screenshots anywhere????)
if you once played around in service menu, try to remember you changed some settings to develop(er|ing), if yes set it back to operating, if you never changed it in service menu there is no reason to change now anything!!!!!.
- set dns (depends on you network setup on tv or/and on your router) to:
- switch device off and on again (better make a cold start, take from power for some seconds)
- check from bd's menu for firmware update via internet
- install firmware if it detects one (firmware for some devices are not patched, it's original samsung firm with just changed versions number to xx90)
- if you get an error at ~90% of install process turn tv off for ~3min and try again
- if no firmware are shown -> report it (not to samsung but here in forum )
- set your dns back to normal operational (if you don't do this your device will be banned after 2 days on server due senseless filling up of logfiles)
- turn device off and on again
- and don't forget to disable further firmware updates!!! (samsung won't make any technical improvements in new firmwares)
if you like you can say "thank you" here too
Prepared Firmwares on Server:
- B-BRCMBSP 1015 (success: verified)
- downgrade from SWU_B-BRCMBSP_001022_I05_ES000KS000RS000DS000BS000_120117 enabled without any test...
- SWU_B-BRCMBSP_001025_I05_ES000KS000RS000DS000BS000_120322 not supported, needs "guinea pig"
- downgrade from SWU_B-BRCMBSP_001030_I05_ES000KS000RS000DS000BS000_121019 (success: verified by samthl)
- B-BRCM53BSP 1015 (success: verified)
- downgrade from SWU_B-BRCM53BSP_00????_I05_ES000KS000RS000DS000BS000_?????? not supported, needs "guinea pig"
- downgrade from SWU_B-BRCM53BSP_001022_I05_ES000DS000KS000BS000RS000_120116 verified BRICK!!!
- downgrade from SWU_B-BRCM53BSP_001029_I05_ES000KS000RS000DS000BS000_120724 enabled without any test...
- downgrade from SWU_B-BRCM53BSP_001030_I05_ES000KS000RS000DS000BS000_121019 verified BRICK!!!
- downgrade from SWU_B-BRCM53BSP_001030_I05_ES000KS000RS000DS000_121019 supported too
- B-BRCM55RBSP 1015 (success: pending)
- B-BRCM65BSP 1015 (success: verified)
- downgrade from SWU_B-BRCM65BSP_001023_I05_ES000DS000KS000BS000RS000_120203 supported too
- downgrade from SWU_B-BRCM65BSP_001023_I05_ES000KS000RS000DS000BS000_120204 not supported, needs "guinea pig"
- downgrade from SWU_B-BRCM65BSP_001025_I05_ES000DS000KS000BS000RS000_120322 (success: verified by vtr99)
- downgrade from SWU_B-BRCM65BSP_001028_I05_ES000DS000KS000BS000RS000_120621 not supported, needs "guinea pig"
- downgrade from SWU_B-BRCM65BSP_001028_I05_ES000KS000RS000DS000BS000_120621 (success: verified by xytrix)
- downgrade from SWU_B-BRCM65BSP_001029_I05_ES000KS000RS000DS000BS000_120724 (success: verified by angusy8)
- downgrade from SWU_B-BRCM65BSP_001030_I05_ES000KS000RS000DS000BS000_121019 (success: verified by ryannotfound)
- B-BRCME57BSP 1015 (success: user report missing from US, OH, Cleveland)
- B-FIRHT7WWC 1011 (success: verified)
- B-FIRHTSWWC 1010 (success: verified)
- SamyGO Patched Firmwares!!! Features
- B-FIRHRDEUC_001107 (success: verified)
- B-FIRHTBEUC_001116 (success: verified)
- B-FIRURDEUC_001103 (success: verified)
- B-FIRBP7WWC_001671 (success: verified)
Maybe supported in future, but just if multiple users make requests: