Sure, if it's available but there is nothing in the GUI. I don't have a factory key in the RCU but I could open using an Android app "Service Remote Control". If I open the TV EPG I have only the option to set the program for watching and not for recording.zoelechat wrote:If you found a way to send FACTORY key, you must be able to find REC key as well
Just to confirm this is what I did:
- enable factory menu, disabled firmware update OTN to OFF
- Hotel mode to ON (on my tv is called "Hospitality"). Then TV OFF
- Clone to USB to prepare an external HDD connected to USB port: OK
- TV ON and set PVR option to ON
- Hotel mode to OFF. TV OFF
- TV ON and searching for recording option on EPG but no changes.
If I open the Service menu PVR option is still ON.
I don't have any option to set Gemsamsupport (I read from others that it might be useful for PVR)
I set PVR record count to 1 from 0 and reboot but no changes.