Change Locale settings to get USB Recording

General forum talking area for F series TVs.

prairie
SamyGO Project Donor

Re: Change Locale settings to get USB Recording

Post by prairie »

You have to send info+3speed with factory remote or emulator after hotel mode
PN60F8500AFXZA
T-FXPAKUC 1206.3 + SamyGO

"BrickMaster 2015"
polio10000

Post by polio10000 »

i have the same problem, someone have found the anwer to solve this problem? cuz i can't acces to the extended servie menu, i only got a SVC, i have v1111 and i use rusamsungTV Communicator
polio10000

Post by polio10000 »

here is the answer, " sourceforge.net/projects/samygo/files/Others/wav_to_IR_SamsungTV.zip/download " =)
televeyes

Post by televeyes »

I recently witnessed successful unlocking of the Locale and Info Link options in the Service Menu of a French Samsung TV model UE32ES6710SXZF (i.e. an E-Series ES6710), using a Samsung Galaxy S4 mobile phone's IR Blaster (infra-red LED) to send the relevant factory remote control key codes. Full details are at viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4109&p=52952#p52952. N.B. The ruSamsungTVCommunicator Windows application was tried previously, and while it connected to the TV and could be used to send remote control key sequences, it appears that this model of TV/its firmware no longer accepts Factory and 3Speed codes via the network remote.
charlessuh
SamyGO Project Donor

Post by charlessuh »

For the specific case where you entered the service menu using mute + 1 + 8 + 2 + power and then changed the local_set to KOR, it seems like if you re-access the service menu again using mute + 1 + 8 + 2 + power, most of the options are hidden.

In order to re-access the service menu, you need to turn the TV on, then send info + factory (see viewtopic.php?t=8100).

Hope this helps someone else.

Return to “[F] General”