recording works only on 50% of all channels well. I am using DVB-C through the provider "Unity Media".
- when recording National Geographic, recording video works but there is no audio then (same for a few other channels)
- when recording Spiegel TV or Servus TV, the media player says that the TS file does not represent a valid video format
- channels like History, Planet or Kinowelt work
The curious thing is that these channels are all scrambled using the same key but show a different behavior when recording. Unscrambled channels in 576i can allways be recorded well. Unscrambled channels in 720p show fragments like if there is a bad signal.
Right now, I'm studying another issue not related to the PVR thing..
- SamyGO Admin
- Posts: 3113
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:02 am
- Location: Istanbul, Turkey
There is a little but fatal difference between telnet/other apps and any game content - telnet is different process, so it can be executed from shell but game content has to be executed in context of exeDSP process.
However, geo650 presented and succesfully tested idea for this in other thread - http://forum.samygo.tv/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=594