DTS Support, Audio track selection, USB full screen mode

Ideas and dreaming will go this forum

doodlecz
Official SamyGO Developer

Re: DTS Support, Audio track selection, USB full screen mode

Post by doodlecz »

Yeah, you are probably right. Anyway, i think i tried to patch getting the first audio stream id to getting requested audio stream id (changing argument to the GetAudioInfo) and it didn't work - SetStreamID changed the stream id after that to constant.
It is possible, that this can be cause of muted VOB.. Maybe we could try to add (not set) the stream index to the private stream constant, but it is just an idea..
nostromo1983

Post by nostromo1983 »

I hope for the great integration too:)
Samsung LE32B554 T-CH5DEUC 2006.0 with patched u-boot for usb boot with OpenEmbedded custom kernel with network supported and usb rootfs
nostromo1983

Post by nostromo1983 »

bmwskead wrote:dts support is already available, read pinned forum posts ;)
but it's incompatible with audio track switcher at the moment, because the two modules are hooking the same functions and structures, so it needs to be coordinated in a big "melted" module.
Samsung LE32B554 T-CH5DEUC 2006.0 with patched u-boot for usb boot with OpenEmbedded custom kernel with network supported and usb rootfs
smartsmurf
Official SamyGO Developer

Post by smartsmurf »

nostromo1983 wrote:
but it's incompatible with audio track switcher at the moment, because the two modules are hooking the same functions and structures, so it needs to be coordinated in a big "melted" module.
I could integrate the audio switch module into the DCA thing. Unfortunately my time this weekend is limited, but during next week it could be done.
openikev2

Post by openikev2 »

smartsmurf wrote:
nostromo1983 wrote:
I could integrate the audio switch module into the DCA thing. Unfortunately my time this weekend is limited, but during next week it could be done.
Hi smartsmurf!,

So far, AudioSwitch is not able to switch between tracks using different codecs. Well, actually it can, but it is required to exit playing movie and start again to let the audioswitcher select the correct codec. Do you think it will be possible to overcome this and switch between AC3 and DTS tracks flawlessly?

Best regards,
Alejandro

Return to “[B] Brainstorm”