Revert to 3000.G fw (having flashed 3001.1 AND 3002.1)

Here is information about customize your B series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Revert to 3000.G fw (having flashed 3001.1 AND 3002.1)

Post by juusso »

If You want to have firmware, compatible with samygo, You have manually flash required partitions via telnet. Its very dangerous, but a lot of people done it w/o problems. Its Your only decision make it or not. For more information look at Wiki. Here is manual how to flash Your backup partitions with earlier version of firmware and add right identifiers to activate alternative fw menu. You don't have enter exact commands as is shown, adopt it for Your TV at first.
Enable telnet with Samygo Trojan Horse.

Another topic about rolling-back. But here You just read about. Info on wiki is simplification of the way discussed on that topic. Ask before doing if You don't understand, because You can easily brick TV. I would recommend before You do that tricks - enter to Service Menu and enable ExLink cable debug mode (probably it doesn`t work at all, because flashing of the latest firmware deletes some code from TV, but if it works, it helps to repair TV in case You brick It.)

Pls write full TV model and firmware version, because if TV is CI+ it`s more dangerous and the instruction to flash is a little other as in case TV is CI.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

Now you can use new samygo application to roll-back.
i think it`s time to move info to wiki...
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

I thought, here is detailed enough to use it...
Read this post and posts below, you find all answers. If you dont, write and i`ll help. ;)

Return to “[B] Firmware”