Screen size and EPG depending of country selection?

Ideas and dreaming will go this forum

steve-austin

Screen size and EPG depending of country selection?

Post by steve-austin »

Hello,

I'm from Belgium and I have a LE55B650T2W, yesterday I made a lot of tests with the DVB-C tuner.

First step, I choose "Other country" to start the research of TV channels with Network ID and fixed transponder channel => the TV finds the 177 channels in a couple seconds.
But when I watch to a 4/3 channel in "Auto wide" mode the picture is stretched and the EPG is only for the channel (or transponder) that I'm watching.

Second step, I choose "Holland" to start the research of TV channels with Network ID and fixed transponder channel => same thing, the TV finds the 177 channels quick but gives me the Network name.
If I watch a 4/3 channel, same problem with "Auto wide" BUT the EPG is available for all channels immediately, no need to go on each channels to see it.

Last step, I choose "Great-Britain" to start the research of TV channels with Network ID and fixed transponder channel => same as first step.
BUT if I watch a 4/3 channel, the channel stays in 4/3 in "Auto wide" and the EPG is available for all channels immediately.

When I check the channels properties with SamyGO Channel Editor, there are a lot of differences between the scanned channels with Holland and Other country ...

Is there a way to set all settings with my country?
55B650 and 37B650 with patched firmware
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Screen size and EPG depending of country selection?

Post by juusso »

rvs2 is working on patch for GMT selection. I think it is possible to make country related GMT+Resizer patch (or might it is enough to load Resizer separately and set your preferred resolution?).
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Return to “[B] Brainstorm”