Firmware f?r PS58B859

Here is information about customize your B series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Firmware f?r PS58B859

Post by juusso »

Hi,

Full tv model please. Just then we can advice smth.

Post first service menu screen here.

As you came from gemany(I guess), i think your plasma is ci+ and uses different firmware you mentioned. But first give more info about your tv and firmware on board :-)
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

OK, you're right. Its ci device and you have to use T-CHU7DEUC 3000.G if you want to use samygo.
As you've installed step2 firmware already, you only have FFB 0.5.9 as choice. Neither other way, nor other firmware...
Somewhere on forum I know is link to firmware you're searching for.

EDIT:
If you read FFB instructions, you definitely found this... :roll:
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Post by juusso »

I can`t help you to download firmware from samsungs servers. Try so many times until you get it downloaded... :)

Second problem: you can use FFB "as is" because it is executed from "CHILDREN" directory. But later it is recommended to enable GAMES menu to make life easier. No loop ;)

Return to “[B] Firmware”