Hello and Help

General Forum for talking area for B series TVs.

Darkmind1982

Hello and Help

Post by Darkmind1982 »

Hello i Found this Forum and im glad that there are still people left that help and support an tv thats not that old but Samsung has Canceled Support mid 2010
So Following is i need Help.
I have a Samsung ue46b7090wp
2 Days ago the screen started Flickering and gaining all Green Blueisch Colors. This problem disdapeared as soon as it appeared but there was a Light Vertical Stripe Left on the screen. This Stripe Appears to be much brighter than the Rest of the screen. Well f*ck then i thought that would be Buying a new TV soon bot i can life with that. But in the evening the Stripe totly got Crazy. i mean literaly the stripe only It changes the colours adn got all stipey than black the mirrored the screen right besides it and a few times it looked like static snow.
Than BAM it got all White and thats that till today. there are thin lines in green and red in the white field. I?ll add a foto for this.

Please tell me i?m not completely F**ked and this is only software issues or the problem let solve easy.

Thanks Darkmind
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Hello and Help

Post by juusso »

hi, this is totally hardware issue. You could try to check LVDS cable connection (mainboard to video card), or LCD cables (video card to LCD) could be issued as well. All those are flat thin cables. Try to improve connection, might one of them has bad contact or so.

another possible reason of your issue is damaged LCD
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE
Darkmind1982

Re: AW: Hello and Help

Post by Darkmind1982 »

juuso wrote:hi, this is totally hardware issue. You could try to check LVDS cable connection (mainboard to video card), or LCD cables (video card to LCD) could be issued as well. All those are flat thin cables. Try to improve connection, might one of them has bad contact or so.

another possible reason of your issue is damaged LCD
so i checked this and i come to the conclusion that the lcd screen is damaged. anybody know how the price is or is it more reasonable to buy a new device rather take the repair costs?

Return to “[B] General”