Unbrick 55ES7090

Here is information about customize your E series firmware..:!:This forum is NOT FOR USER questions or problems but DEVELOPER.

hammerhead

Unbrick 55ES7090

Post by hammerhead »

Hi,

Last week I installed the new evolution kit (sek-2000) in my 55ES7090 and it killed my TV.
As the last step of the install wizard it asked to update the software (I guess the TV firmware) and I went out of the room.
When I came back the TV was turned off. When turning it on it works fine for ~15 seconds and then turns off again. (with and without evo kit)

I think something went wrong during firmware upgrade and I'm looking for ways how to recover it.
15sec where enough to do a factory reset in the service menu, but the problem is still there.

Is there a way to interupt the normal startup and reflash the firmware ? Any idea how this can be fixed .

Samsung Support was of no help, they just claim that the evolution kit can't be the reason and that I should send the TV for repair (on my own cost)

Thanks a lot.
hammerhead

Re: Unbrick 55ES7090

Post by hammerhead »

Connected with an exlink cable and got the following errors
[CIP_AUTHULD] Errnum 1007
[CIP_AUTHULD] error part. number = 1
[CIP_AUTHULD] System will be down.(0x1)

Any help is appreciated . Thanks

Mathias
juusso
SamyGO Moderator

Re: Unbrick 55ES7090

Post by juusso »

Only mainboard replacement. Firmware upgrade failed w/o roll back to normal operating status. I don`t know any other way how to repair it. Even if TV rooted imho.

i would insist for warranty repair.
LE40B653T5W,UE40D6750,UE65Q8C
Have questions? Read SamyGO Wiki, Search on forum first!
FFB (v0.8), FFB for CI+ . Get root on: C series, D series, E series, F series, H series. rooting K series, exeDSP/exeTV patches[C/D/E/F/H]

DO NOT EVER INSTALL FIRMWARE UPGRADE

Return to “[E] Firmware”