- First install latest samyGOso as usual, if needed.
- Extract attached archive and copy libScreenShot.so to /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso (create folder if needed)
Code: Select all
samyGOso -d -T -B -l /mnt/opt/privateer/usr/libso/libScreenShot.so [arg1...argN]
- PATH:/full/path/to - Save screenshot to the given path (default is /dtv).
- ALT - Alternative capture method, may work better on some TVs (at least T-FXP). Inject with -A instead of -T on F/H.
-> This option saves to jpeg only and doesn't care of UPSIDE, COLOR, OSD, RAW and HD args (and JPG).
- OSD - Capture OSD overlay only, in its native resolution. Inject with -A instead of -T on F/H.
- JPG - Save capture as JPEG. (Known to cause crash on some TVs, especially H).
- QUALITY:n - Sets JPEG quality (likely 1-100, default is 100, to be used with JPG or ALT).
- RAW - Save screenshot in raw ARGB8888 bitmap format.
- HD - Apply some upscaling to capture to save it as FullHD (has no effect on OSD/ALT).
- UPSIDE - Use that arg if captured image is upside down (has no effect on OSD/ALT).
- COLOR - Use that one if captured image has "funny" colors.
- SOURCE - Add captured source suffix to filename (e.g.: _HDMI1 _OSD ...)
- ALERT (experimental, E/F only) - Will show "Capture" and saved filename popups on capture (mandatory install of libAlert first).
Fullscreen captures are natively 960x540 (1920x1080 if upscaled). OSD only captures can be up to 1920x1080.
ALT and OSD methods might work on D(arm) series as well, needs confirmation.
Archive also include scripts (E/F and H) to be used with libRCremap (as CMD), in case you want to map libScreenShot to an RC key. You might need to edit them to setup your prefered capture options (rcRemap_capture_EF / rcRemap_capture_H - Don't forget chmod +x !!).
Logfile is written to /dtv/ScreenShot.log and shows some useful infos:
Code: Select all
[ScreenShot] lib_init, >>> [ScreenShot] Found data in frame buffer layer: 0 [ScreenShot] Frame buffer address: 0x48021000 [ScreenShot] [Alert] TEXT:'Capture !' [ScreenShot] Resolution: 1280x720 [ScreenShot] Raw size: 0x384000 [ScreenShot] JPEG address: 0x9185158 [ScreenShot] JPEG size: 86703 (Quality: 100) [ScreenShot] * Stored to /dtv/usb/sda1/20150615163616_OSD.jpg [ScreenShot] [Alert] TEXT:20150615163616_OSD.jpg [ScreenShot] Capture process took: 1088ms [ScreenShot] <<< lib_deinit